Wednesday, November 28, 2007















Our Birthday...





For the most part, our- Mine and Sandbox-...'s birthday was pretty normal, but I let Rake and her best friend cut my hair. It was pretty interesting, and kind of nerve-racking, but it was cool. Rake had only shaved Polio's and Sandbox's hair before, but never really cut hair. Rake's best friend- we'll call her "Ass"- also had only shaved heads, but I kinda trusted her more, since, if it came out looking bad, I couldn't blame her. It went good and it looks not that much different now, because all they did was do my bangs. I wanted them to layer the back, but they never got to it. We got nice presents, and Plug, Rake, and I went to Winners, and a few other stores and went shopping. I got a Star Wars t-shirt, a nice warm plaid jacket, and cool t-shirt that has a bunch of symbols which I don't know what they mean.

3 comments:

Goo said...

Happy, happy birthday, baby.

LIT said...

I'm a little concerned about the tee with symbols of unknown meaning. Is it safe to go about in that?

Easel said...

yes, it says something really small at the bottom and tells what it means and it's just something to like support Canada's army troops or somethin'.