Wednesday, March 19, 2008




This is just a quick post before I leave...


I don't know if anyone knew already, but for Christmas, I got the sweetest bunny anyone could ask for!!!!!! It is the most adorable thing ever!!! This picture I have up is actually Benji Footloose (my bunny's name) and is he Ka-yute or what!!!!!!!?????? He's just adorable!!! I love him. Actually, we don't really know if he's a "he" or a "she", but i guess we figure he's a boy at the moment...

I am very hesitant to leave him- because this is the first time I've left him alone since I've gotten him, and I know everything will be fine- one of my friends is going to be taking care of him- but I'm a mommy now and mom's worry- we all know that!!!! Well, I just wanted to say "toodles" for a little while, until we come home!!!
<>
<>
<>
<>

2 comments:

LIT said...

Well, now we've seen him coming and going. He looks like a handful of love.

Bon Voyage!

Goo said...

Glad to know Benji's gonna be well cared for in your absence. Have fun!