Sunday, March 2, 2008

HEY GUYS!!!!!! I'm back!! I know it's been forever since I last posted but i want to get back into it!! My post today is about my new haircut!!

About a week and a half ago, I went to plug and told her that I wished to cut my hair...I'd been in a dilemma over which hair-cut I really wanted and finally came to a decision. I drew her a very quick sketch of what I wanted it to look like and we whipped out the cutting scissors.
I wrapped a towel around my neck and we began.
After the first "snip", she showed me the piece of hair she cut off. let me just say- wow!!
She kept cutting, and once she had finished the last touches, I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror. It was really short. Not really short, but shorter than I've had in a long time...

I know I don't have much to report, but I wanted to talk about something, so I decided to post about my new "do"...

I'll put up a picture of my new hair-cut very soon

I hope to be posting more...
-Easel

5 comments:

ecrussel said...

I can definitely sympathize with your dramatic hair-shortening experience. No doubt you look fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back. Can't wait to see a picture.

LIT said...

You've posted that line before about posting regularly, so I'll believe it when I see it.

Haircuts are very exciting; it's like taking on a new persona. It's a new lease on life. Hope we see it while it's still current, i.e. before it grows out.

Also how great to have a Plug who can recreate from your sketch. Congratulations to both of you.

Love the bunnymobiles!

Easel said...

thanks, and I do want to post a picture...

jaz said...

Can't wait to see the new you...oh, I mean do!