Tuesday, January 11, 2011

OKAY.
So, if it hasn't been heard yet, I have a new blog. A blog I actually post on. A lot. And I like the new one better because not only do I get to talk about myself and tell stories and whatnot, it's a lot easier to interact with other people. Plus, it's just so much easier and nicer and better (in my opinion) and there are tons of benefits. But I'm not trying to advertise for Tumblr. (Although I do recommend it.)
So, my new blog is a lot different from my old blog. I'm somewhat of a different person from when I inconsistently used to post on this blog. I actually post on that one usually every day, and it's not a chore to do so. I have a lot of fun with it. I will probably post on this one now and again, because I know a few people still check back at this one, but it's (perhaps unfortunately) not my main focus. But wanted to post a link to the one I frequently post on. It's a lot more up-to-date with what I'm doing and who I am, so in my opinion it's a better window to me. =)

However, I feel it prudent to attach this disclaimer before some of you click on the link-eroo...

DISCLAIMER:

This blog contains individual thinking!
(And some cursing...but what's a teenager to do!?)

Yes, I curse. And I won't pretend I don't. I know when to swallow it and keep it in my thoughts, which is why it is present in my blog posts. I hope I don't lose respect for being honest about my youthful habits, because I think I am a very respectable (and funny) person. It is a way of expressing myself when I'm otherwise disallowed the opportunity to do so (i.e. in church, school, work, home- that last one's used loosely, etc.) My use of profanity is not meant to offend; it is merely used for humor purposes, exaggeration, or to let out frustration. My blog is an outlet for my thoughts, and my thoughts, like everyone else's, do contain expletives. It's really just me venting and letting sh*t out. So lighten up and enjoy my blog! =)

ONE MORE TIME!

http://rain-dancing.tumblr.com

No comments: