Friday, October 12, 2007

Hey Guys! I'm back! Not from anything, really, but I haven't posted in a while, but any who...I just need to post about something!






I've been sick a titch this week and I've noticed that Muffins do not go with Pickles...and as Plug suggested- I have now decided that that is what I want on my headstone.






I give my sympathy to all who are suffering J and M's loss from this world, but I'm sure they are in a better place- so God bless them! May they rest in peace!!!






I thank you all for listening...






- yours faithfully- Easel

9 comments:

LIT said...

J & M would most likely have agreed with you (as I do) on the pickle & muffin combo; however, I dare to suggest onion and peanut butter sandwiches are tolerable.

Of course your bro is the sandwich authority now, isn't he?

Chillax said...

Thanks!

Easel said...

-as far as I know...yes.

Easel said...

and you're welcome- chillax...for what?

jaz said...

I'm sure Chill would go for the onion and peanutbutter, if he would eat a peanutbutter sandwich. I've never seen anyone who enjoys onions so much!

plug said...

Ahem. Onions, over here.

J&M may not have gone for muffins and pickles, but I do seem to recall sausage, waffle, and salsa sandwiches for breakfast.

Goo said...

jaz, it's not considered a meal without onions.

Easel said...

true, true...what were we talking about- onions?

jaz said...

I'm learning. Apparently if you are in this clan you are to enjoy all things onion. I prefer them cooked. Oyster prefers them breaded and deep fried--then she dissects them.

As far as I know none of us chow down on waffle, sausage, and salsa sandwiches in the morning, but I'm betting Chill would enjoy that for lunch or supper. Oyster would beg for the traditional syrup on the waffle and sausage.